Monday 1 August 2011

Reflection

Dear Reader,

I just published my sixth e-book today. It took me 4 years to write up and to finish. I still feel it is an uncompleted work. It was based n my experience in Saudi for the year that I worked and lived there. As I look out the window here in Kuala Lumpar and reflect on those times. I realize I left a few stories out of that book that I should include and I know I will include them at a later stage.
I don't know how I lasted so long or completed my contract in Riyadh. Especially when all around us the Western teachers seemed to be losing their heads.
I feel I need to add more about life outside of the professional environment and I feel I will. I found it funny how two western Caucasian colleagues were almost forced by the religious police to pray at the mosque, even though they protested they were Christian. Or the art teacher who would not teach to save his life, but us classroom teachers ended up doing it and made a damn good job of it.
This is only the tip of the Iceberg I have so much in me to write and publish that this is only tip of the iceberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment