Tuesday 8 November 2011

Audiobooks

Dear Reader I am in the process of trying audibook to try to promote my books . There are free sites which allow to upload your audio book. I am going to try to upload one of my books and see what happen. I have read the script of my Abu the Desert Fox and Fudge: A Dogs life.  It is a simple recording with no sound effects and only uses a Dictaphone. There are two websites which I am planning to use. One was recommended by Smashwords.com, which is free to use and the other is CDbaby, but you have to pay to use that one.
I plan to use the free Audiobook site, I have already started the profile and will link it to my E-book profile.

On another subject, I got my first review and a fellow author liked my Abu e-book. I  am planning to add other writers and try to get more reviews for my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment