Sunday 6 November 2011

Back to writing

Its been a while since I blogged. I had been busy getting back into teaching and settling in. In addition I had been following the rollercoaster markets.
I am not going to write today about the markets or about gold. I am writing to let you know that I am back to writing my e books. Its been. A few months since I last wrote and the same could happen to you.
Today inspiration came to me in the most unusual place the classroom. As I was supervising my year 11. I saw a notepad and I felt the urge to write. I wrote three small stories in space of an hour and now I started a more serious book.
Inspiration can happen anywhere and at anytime. What I discovered today that I need to carry a small notepad around in case the muses shone down on me like today. My advise to you is to be patient about an e book and carry a notepad around so are ready for a visit by the muses at anytime. I will more this week as my e book takes shape. Remember inspiration can come in many shapes and disguises, just be prepared for it. It will only visit for a short while.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Qtel

No comments:

Post a Comment