Friday 25 November 2011

The invisible Plane

I have been on holiday in Malaysia for the last week. I believe in doing work which you enjoy and I enjoy writing e-books. This week alone I published two e- books and got a review as well as been added by another author. It is not that I am bragging about it Instead what I am saying from this experience are three things
1. Use your time effiecentlymake it productively. What do I mean any minute you have use it to proof read and inspire. I got inspiration to write this part of my blog from the airport when my flight was delayed. The title above in the blog should be enough to inspire a book. The title is there. All I need to do is write and tidy up about my experience today at the airport. The idea behind it as I type and look out the window is the plane is delayed and there is no plane. However in thr figment of the mind the plane is there as we prepare to board only to cancel.
Point two on my list is don't give up despite how you feel. You may fel that things are not piecing together for you. But as you keep going small things can help to keep you going in your writing. Such as a simple review, it was only one review, but I was thrilled. It reminded me when I sold my first e book I thought it would never happen, but I did and you need to have continuing self belief.
Number 3 use your surroundings to give your inspiration let the books you read inspire you to develop and to write. I just started another children story nad I don't know where it will take me. The reason it got started was I was having coffee and the surroundings gave me inspiration and the past books I read as a child helped.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Qtel

No comments:

Post a Comment